Vai ai contenuti principali

Il contenuto del post è stato nascosto

Per sbloccare il contenuto, clicca qui

Marilena
Sposa Novella Agosto 2020 Benevento

Matrimonio dal lunedì al venerdì

Marilena, il 30 Aprile 2020 alle 13:35 Pubblicato in Matrimonio.com 0 8

Hi, I'm from the UK, I'm sorry for my Italian.
I have to get married on August 2, but I strongly doubt that will happen and I would prefer to postpone next year! Did I want to ask someone else to get married on a day of the week? My venue has a minimum requirement of 150 guests on the weekend and before all this happened, I had about 140 people and I don't want the stress ... So I was thinking of postponing it to a Friday, but my mom is very opposed to said that weddings never occur in Italy on Friday or Tuesday !! ?? ... Really? Friday is time to celebrate in the UK😂👍So which day do you think is the best? He said maybe Monday but I'd like the view opinionthank you😘❤️

8 Risposte

Ultime attività da Giulia, il 30 Aprile 2020 alle 15:09
  • Giulia
    Sposa TOP Maggio 2022 Viterbo
    Giulia ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto
    Friday, "di venere e di marte non si spisa e non si parte", is just an old saying don't bother, Friday is the best choice. Smiley heart
    • Rispondi
  • Valentina
    Super Sposa Luglio 2021 Varese
    Valentina ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto
    Hey, we will get married on Friday as well🥰
    • Rispondi
  • Vanessa
    Sposa Master Settembre 2020 Bergamo
    Vanessa ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto
    We'll get married on Friday Smiley laugh
    • Rispondi
  • Marilena
    Sposa Novella Agosto 2020 Benevento
    Marilena ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto
    Haha thank you everyone 😘👍 I might keep to the tradition as a lot of my family live in Italy.
    • Rispondi
  • Carina
    Sposa Master Dicembre 2018 Napoli
    Carina ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto
    Hi Marilena, I married on Friday, so I think you can choose the day of the week that you prefer. Good luck!
    • Rispondi
  • M.laura
    Sposa TOP Marzo 2020 Roma
    M.laura ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto
    It’s only a bad tradition. Lucky now you can marry when you desire, also Friday.
    Best wishes!!!!! 😉😘
    • Rispondi
  • G
    Sposa VIP Settembre 2019 England - London
    Giorgia ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto
    Hi Marilena!
    Traditionally your mum is right, no wedding on Tuesdays and Fridays lol they say it's bad luck.
    But there are many couples that decide to get married during those days too! It's only an old tradition ☺ and some venues have great offers for weekdays weddings! I would go with the British idea that Fridays are for celebrations 😂
    • Rispondi
  • Beatrice
    Sposa Master Agosto 2020 Treviso
    Beatrice ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto

Hey there! in Italy a popular proverb says that you shouldn't go on a trip and you shouldn't get married on Tuesday and on Friday, but nowadays it's very common to get married during the week! Smiley smile

• Rispondi

Hai votato . Scrivi un commento con i motivi della tua preferenza 👇

Articoli che potrebbero interessarti

Gruppi generali

Ispirazione