Vai ai contenuti principali

Il contenuto del post è stato nascosto

Per sbloccare il contenuto, clicca qui

Philipp and Caroline
Sposa Novella Maggio 2024 Bolzano

How to make our wedding more than a 1 day event!

Philipp and Caroline, il 22 Maggio 2023 alle 09:28 Pubblicato in Organizzazione matrimonio 0 4

We have a lot of guests coming to our wedding from all over the world. We want this wedding to be an opportunity to see friends that we haven't seen and might not get to see for some time. We would like to try to have some events before and after the wedding to get friends and family together. I know the typical Friday night rehearsal dinner/meet and greet, Saturday wedding, and Sunday brunch...but maybe there is a way to put some twists on these ideas and add another fun day for all. Any super success stories out there because I'd love to hear them! Thank you beautiful and brave, soon to be married community!

4 Risposte

Ultime attività da Elisa, il 22 Maggio 2023 alle 12:25
  • Elisa
    Sposa Master Settembre 2022 Roma
    Elisa ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto
    I love a wedding weekend! We wanted to do something similar for our event since many guests were coming from around the world but most of them needed to go back home almost immediately 😔 we still had some fun with some of them the day after our wedding, with a lovely bike ride around the city and a tasty aperitivo! I think a lovely third day activity (after the brunch) indeed could be a bike ride! But if you’re opting for something more relax and chilled I would say that instead of the brunch, you could go for an aperitivo/picnic in the nature; so your guests have the time to sleep and rest a little after the big day and still enjoy the third day with some Prosecco and delicious food ☺️
    • Rispondi
  • Vanessa
    Sposa Master Luglio 2023 Pesaro - Urbino
    Vanessa ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto
    Hi Philippe and Caroline, the idea of a wedding weekend is wonderful and I think it’ll be very appreciated by your guest! What about a little trekking after the wedding in order to burn all the calories? 😆
    • Rispondi
  • L..
    Sposa TOP Giugno 2024 Cuneo
    L.. ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto
    Hi! In my dreams I would have had a 3 days wedding too😍 if you consider that people will probably arrive on Friday (and you will have to drive them to the hotel or pick them up from the airport/station), I would go with the rehearsal in that day (if everyone arrives pretty early you can plan a karaoke/game dinner, but I wouldn’t run it late). The big day on Saturday will be perfectly planned, I guess. You could book a club with a pool (or a sunbed accommodation at the beach if you can) for your guest: I would organise a Sunday brunch by the sea, with our feet in the sand, a cold cocktail in one hand and the horizon as the landscape only limit. Beach/pool games, good music and literally nothing to do. That would be a 3 days wedding dream
    • Rispondi
  • Valentina
    Sposa Master Giugno 2022 Siena
    Valentina ·
    • Segnala
    • Nascondi contenuto
    It will be a stunning destination wedding!!!!
    Try to follow any advice of a destination wedding planner based in Italy!!!
    • Rispondi

Hai votato . Scrivi un commento con i motivi della tua preferenza 👇

Articoli che potrebbero interessarti

Gruppi generali

Ispirazione